It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Pa town police chief wants civilian back-up against Feds
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:36 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Maybe this will catch on, Sheriff Mason is of a similar mindset, and im betting at least a handful of our local police officers... http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/02/polic ... z2KpmuAeix

Post subject: Re: Pa town police chief wants civilian back-up against Feds
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:05 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Hey when funding is hard to come by, why not?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:34 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Ryan, the chief in this article either has too small a department for eligibility to suckle from the federal teat, or he has the willpower not to be be under his Uncle Sams thumb when Unk Sam decides to exercise the fine print that came with that groovy new riot gear or fire truck. I think in many towns the scenario could play out quite the opposite. The question might then be how many rank and file officers would obey an order to turn against their neighbors. Shades of Nazi Germany...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:07 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I personally think he has been taking paranoia pills or smoking a lot of wacky-tobacky.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:19 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

We should all hope that Bernie is right.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:10 am 
Novice
Novice

I have concerns when any person in power places one constitutional amendment above the rest of the document. When a public official speaks of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, it leaves me wondering if they know that the two items are actually one.

I wonder how he feels about the 13th Amendment or the 15th Amendment. He may even be bothered by the 19th Amenedment. As you will read below, he doesn't even acknowledge the 1st Amendment's existence.

Is he really a Constitutionalist or just a gun nut? I doubt the ACLU would assit with charges placed against a true Constitutionalist. The ACLU's sole purpose is to ensure that the Constitutional Rights which Kessler speaks of are not violated.

http://www.aclupa.org/legal/legaldocket/wagnervhannonetal.htm

Yes, it was decided that he did violate the Constitution.

http://www.aclupa.org/downloads/Wagner1912.pdf

What would cause someone who's heart is so close to a legal document, which was created by our founding fathers, to violate that document which he claims to have such strong moral ties to?

Constitutionalist or Gun Nut? The evidence points towards ........... Gun Nut with a badge. Kinda scary.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Scary? What is he saying that is scary? What does the guy getting arrested for quad reporting have to do with this? I think many people are finally realizing that now that the 2nd amendment is being raped, the other amendments must have already been raped. I complain every time ANY of them are violated, AND I complain when the 2nd is violated. Why is it that trendy leftists like the separate the 2nd? They are just whimpering because nobody noticed the others getting trampled earlier? Common sense would dictate you are HAPPY that people are finally waking up!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm 
Novice
Novice

ryanclose wrote:
What does the guy getting arrested for quad reporting have to do with this?

This man violated someone else's constitutional rights, and is now proclaiming the love of the document that provides those rights. He claims to be a protector of the constitution, but his actions have proven that he is not and that he only chooses to believe in those rights when it is convenient. He only chooses to protect those rights when his are at stake. I will also add that there has been no attack of those rights by any government in this country as of yet.

What is scary? This man, regardless of his words, likely is similar to many people in Bradford. If the KKK was to open up a chapter near him, he would be one of the first in line to join. Once this gun thing quiets down, he will have no time for the ACLU or civil rights. This man has had no change of heart. This man would likely support anti-muslim activity. I am sure this man is oposed to many rights and has very little love of the document that provides those rights. This man is likely a right-wing, God fearing gun nut. Whenever something happens that he doesn't like, he defends his position with either the 2nd Amendment or God. I would have included the 1st Amenment, but he obviously didn't know about that one.

This whole mess is actually quite simple. Most people who stand up and yell 2nd Amemdment likely disagree with many civil rights. I have personally heard the N word from many of these people when refering to african americans. If they really had the love for the constitution that they claim to, they would join the ACLU and support the everyday defense of our civil rights. The fact is that these people aren't waking up, they are just using a document that they typically dislike to support their cause. In case you were wondering, that is the definition of a gun nut. They don't give a crap about civil rights. They would actually love to see civil rights taken away from some people based on race, skin color and religion (non-christians). These people hate civil rights. The only exception is the right to bear arms and the right to freely practice you religion - as long as it is Christian based.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:58 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Oh ha I misread the name, didn't even see it was the same guy. Yeah, that guy is whack. The principal of the citizen militia is good though. I would certainly not be a gun nut, despite being 2A supporter. I support ALL of the As as well as much of what ACLU and Anonymous are doing. Speaking of which, the president just stated that he wants a new CISPA!!! Another terrifying encroachment on civil liberty! Who else noticed that? CISPA, NDAA, Executive Orders.... This Obama character is turning out to be quite the tyrant, and to think I was actually glad that he won the election! Boy was I wrong!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:03 pm 
Novice
Novice

Okay, for those of you with very short memories. The police chief that is discussed in the title of this thread and interviewed in the video of the very first post, where he is explaining how he will uphold the constitution at the expense of his job - just happens to be the same police chief who was charged with and found guilty on three counts of violating a person's 1st Ammendment, 4th Amendment, and 14th Amendment rights. This isn't an old skeleton in his closet. This case was filed less than 18 months ago, with the final ruling on January 9, 2012.

This police chief in question is no american patriot as some would have you believe. He is no Constitutionalist. He is a gun nut with a badge. Will I back him up? No! IMO, someone who violates another american's rights should not be allowed to have civil rights. He should be arrested immediately for treason against his country -or- at least for attempting to incite a riot after making those remarks in this video.

Unfortunately, even though he has violated someone else's civil rights, he does have the 1st Amendment to protect him from either of those charges. - GOD BLESS AMERICA!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:07 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Ryan wrote; "Boy was I wrong!" I bet a lot of people are sharing your remorse Ryan.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Very good posts Unionman. Good points also!

Citizen and Ryan, you two sure do know how to pick your heros!