It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dont have to worry about the feds taking guns, states wi
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:21 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

ryanclose wrote:
I expect to see all of the supporters of individual liberties tomorrow night.

http://www.bradfordtoday.com/local-regional-news/pitt-bradford-to-hold-social-sciences-symposium-on-gun-control.html

Funny, I'd expect to see a few intelligent professors, a few "normal" looking people, and a BUNCH of whack jobs!

Wanna place a bet and see who is right?

I can tell you "all of the supporters of individual liberties" won't be there ..... I probably won't for one!

PS- Are guns allowed on campus *carry permit* or not?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:15 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Ted Nugent at the State of the Union Address last night.

All my gun nut friends will get this! Think laser sites from the Secret Service sniper team!

Attachment:
lasersitedots.jpg
lasersitedots.jpg [ 27.95 KiB | Viewed 313 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:33 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Good photo op Stony! I think it could be the other way around. Wouldn't you like to have his talent and his balls-something our reps in Washington don't have!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:25 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

gary wrote:
Good photo op Stony! I think it could be the other way around. Wouldn't you like to have his talent and his balls-something our reps in Washington don't have!

I'm not sure what talent you are talking about?

He's pretty good at screwing children and getting away with it. I wouldn't call that a talent or want to emulate that in any way, shape or form.

Or do you call making an ass of himself in public a talent?

Or is screaming out Cat Scratch Fever a talent?

Shitting his pants perhaps? I don't get it.

Is him offering underage girls the chance to tango with his wango a talent?

In my book and the opinion of most of the country, the guy is about as low life as you can get!

But I'm guessing YOU like him because he can shoot a gun. Probably not as good as he can shoot his mouth off or bed somebodies child!

I said this before and I'll say it again ..... I'm GLAD he is on your side!

Hey, here is the Saviour of your party from last night:

Attachment:
drinkiing the Kool Aid.jpg
drinkiing the Kool Aid.jpg [ 158.46 KiB | Viewed 277 times ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:15 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Quote:
Ted Nugent at the State of the Union Address last night.

All my gun nut friends will get this! Think laser sites from the Secret Service sniper team!

It makes sense, Stony. This administration feels free to kill American citizens, even though they have never been tried and convicted of any crime. Just a nod from the President.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:54 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Well Guitar ... I am certainly not defending Obama killing "Americans" .... or anybody for that matter.

I even think he should have captured Bin Laden and gave him a fair trial.

But the fact is, the "Americans" that Obama killed were also al-Queda members bent on doing harm to America!

Who's worse, Obama who goes after our real enemies including, but not limited to, Ossoma Bin Laden, or Bush who started the wrong war, killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqis for no real good reason? All the while letting his buddy Bin Laden off the hook for all those years?

So far, Obama hasn't gone after any innocent, honest, hard working, Americans ....... yet!

BUT since Ted, the child molesting, pants crapper threatened the president, Obama sure as heck should have droned his sorry ass! Or let the Secret Service use up some of the Homeland Security ammo stash on him!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:04 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Well, Stony, at least Bush had the backing of a majority of Congress for HIS war. Obama has no oversight what so ever. Also, in one of the biggest, greatest touted drone strikes that Obama ordered, friendly (to the US) Muslim clerics and local police, plus children were killed.
So, in your opinion, it's the number of deaths that is the factor and not the crime itself. Kill Ted Nugent cause he's only one guy. What happens when the NEXT guy comes along that Obama (or you) don't like?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:12 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
Hey, here is the Saviour of your party from last night:

Attachment:
drinkiing the Kool Aid.jpg

Saviour of the Republicans? Hardly. He was busted double billing plane tickets on the Repuclican credit card, for using tax payer money for remodeling of the cafeteria at the state house and some other non-republican things. Hardly the Saviour. He's more an appeasement. He appeals to Latinos and Democrats. He's an end run around the Democrats next election.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:

BUT since Ted, the child molesting, pants crapper threatened the president, Obama sure as heck should have droned his sorry ass! Or let the Secret Service use up some of the Homeland Security ammo stash on him!

seriously? kill the guy with a drone? that is the most egregiously stupid thing that you have ever written on here and I for one will never take a word you say seriously ever again. I hope that everyone else does the same.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:49 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

JeffT wrote:
seriously? kill the guy with a drone? that is the most egregiously stupid thing that you have ever written on here and I for one will never take a word you say seriously ever again. I hope that everyone else does the same.

JeffT- SERIOUSLY? Like you don't get that that comment and the comment about shooting him with Homeland Security ammo was tongue-in-cheek?

Of course the comment about him being a child molester and pants shitter were serious, but droning him and/or shooting him was not!

You need to get better at spotting sarcasm! Please don't make me have to put "LOL" after all my jokes!

And if Obama did ever drone Ted Nugent, I would consider that "justifiable homicide" just because that idiot did threaten to kill Obama.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:06 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Flashback wrote:
Saviour of the Republicans? Hardly. He was busted double billing plane tickets on the Republican credit card, for using tax payer money for remodeling of the cafeteria at the state house and some other non-republican things. Hardly the Saviour. He's more an appeasement. He appeals to Latinos and Democrats. He's an end run around the Democrats next election.

Yes, he is the darling of not only the Republican party, but also the Tea Bagger, lunatic fringe of the party! He's YOUR guy like it or not! They chose him to counter the president. He's your front runner in '16 unless the fat guy from Jersey runs!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony,I'm sure that you are perfect and an EXPERT on everything! Please accept my appoligy for disagreeing with you and may your perfect democratic party set the stage for our corrupt country.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next