It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dont have to worry about the feds taking guns, states wi
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Well said Flashback.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:40 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Attachment:
Screen shot 2013-02-11 at 7.37.13 PM.png
Screen shot 2013-02-11 at 7.37.13 PM.png [ 160.53 KiB | Viewed 267 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:07 pm 
Novice
Novice

You really need to understand "Grandfathered" as applied in the present proposal.

In this proposal Grandfathered means you forfeit your property. It means your firearm has zero investment value. It means you cannot sell it, not even to a dealer. It means you cannot loan it. It means you cannot give it to your heirs. If you are 21 years old and just bought your gun and you live to 100, then maybe you get your money's worth out of it. If you bought your gun and die after enactment, it has to be surrendered for destruction. There is no provision for your heirs to sell or transfer your property. And technically, if you do not personally turn it in before your death, your widow or heirs are immediate felons for possessing it. Now if that is not taking your guns, I do not know what it is.

Perhaps some of you believe that all of your property should be forfeited upon death. Your homes, cars, bank accounts, family jewelry, stocks, bonds, life insurance all of it, non-transferable. We will just Grandfather all your possessions now. We need to get them off the street.

I have my Grandfather's gun. My grandson could never have mine if this passes. There is a difference.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:10 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

'Rainbows and unicorns' :lol: :!:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

"First of all the title of this thread is nonsense. No one is taking your guns. Anything bought before a ban is grandfathered in."

Shows the lack of concern for future generations. Reminds me of the selfish debt enslavement action taken on by the previous generation. "to hell with my grandkids, they aren't me"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:32 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

When Obama took office I had seven guns. Now I have eight. Most gun owners in the US bought more guns under Obama. How can you call him a "gun grabber"? Wouldn't it be more honest to call him a "gun giver", "gun hander-outer" or a gun distributer?

Any place in America that sells guns are reporting record sales, as are all the gun manufactures and ammo makers suppliers! Obama was the best thing for gun sales than all the other presidents before him combined!

Obama, PUT MORE GUNS in Americans hands! He's gonna be known as the "gun president"! The one who armed more Americans than any other single person! President or other wise!

Obama is to guns, as the Beatles were to rock music!

Some of you on the right are just plain nuts! It's no wonder FOX can call it's self a news outlet!

Obama's a GUN GOD!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony, you just keep worshiping your worthless god odumba and some day you will see the ruination of this once great nation! Talk about idiot left wingers!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 pm 
Novice
Novice

You people are just stuck on stupid. Bunch of racists who have probably huffed too many ARG fumes over the course of your lives.

Anyways, I'm pumped for city council tonight. It's the only comedy club we have in bradford.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

gary wrote:
Stony, you just keep worshiping your worthless god odumba and some day you will see the ruination of this once great nation! Talk about idiot left wingers!!!

Wrong again Gary! I do not worship Obama!

You can't argue facts. Guns and ammo sold more in December and January than any other time in the history of the USA. And Obama will not take ONE of those guns away.

Shouldn't you be watching Ted Nugent shoot something instead of being on the internet? LOL!

PS- Glad Ted Nugent in on your side!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:51 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Giant632 wrote:
You people are just stuck on stupid. Bunch of racists who have probably huffed too many ARG fumes over the course of your lives.

Anyways, I'm pumped for city council tonight. It's the only comedy club we have in bradford.

Oh, is that circus back in town tonight?

Giant, you an others may go for the comedy of it all, but the clowns don't really know they are the butt of a bad joke!

But since the "main stream media" in Bradford can't really report on what takes place at meeting like that .... please keep us informed!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:48 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony, I'm really glad Ted is on OUR side. One more gun law and "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?---a quote from hillary rotten! With the thousands of gun laws on the books Why don't they enforce those? Illegal drugs are against the law;why don't they enforce those laws and maybe we could get rid of a lot of crime. TOO MANY PAY-OFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:32 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I expect to see all of the supporters of individual liberties tomorrow night.

http://www.bradfordtoday.com/local-regional-news/pitt-bradford-to-hold-social-sciences-symposium-on-gun-control.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next