It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Send our guns to Mexican Drug Lords!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Very enlightening! If the Obama regime sees things as you do, I've no doubt we are in for a new American revolution. So, in lieu of enough votes to enact such laws as they want, they are willing to attack the American people with military might? How, then, is this regime any different or better than those in third world countries run by other despots? Since they are obviously willing to discard the Constitution as the vehicle of government, why should the military who are sworn to uphold the Constitution choose to side with those who hold them in such contempt in such an effort? Apparently, it is YOU who are confused! Americans will defend this country against all who seek to destroy it, including those attempting it from within! In this horse race, you're backing a jackass! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Hey Tiger, why didn't you take up your guns against Bush and Cheney when they shredded our Constitution and bill of rights? Or when they pissed away Clinton's tax surplus? Or spent us into the deepest hole of any president? Or sent the unemployment rate soaring? Just curious?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I haven't "taken up my guns" yet. I wouldn't hesitate should it become necessary though. You well know that I didn't approve of all Bush did either. I've said it often enough. "Clinton's tax surplus" was there because the Republican Congress pretty well forced him to sign their legislation that helped create it. It was also due, in part, to the dot com boom that neither side had control over. At least Bush spent money that existed when he spent the surplus. Obama has yet to do anything BUT spend us into further debt. I believe, if you will actually check the facts, that you must admit that Obama is the one who has "spent us into the deepest hole of any president." He has done NOTHING to help the unemployment situation either......just perpetuated it much beyond what it would have been if he hadn't tried to "fix" it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:08 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
Hey Tiger, why didn't you take up your guns against Bush and Cheney when they shredded our Constitution and bill of rights? Or when they pissed away Clinton's tax surplus? Or spent us into the deepest hole of any president? Or sent the unemployment rate soaring? Just curious?

What shredding of the Constitution? What pissing away of Clinton's tax 'surplus'? What deepest hole of any president? They directly caused the unemployment problem? Not one single thing you lay at the feet of bush/cheney can you back up with any fact. On the other hand if you want, you can find it under the chair of the current president.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

http://youtu.be/hGsb2PBWCdA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Why do some people assume that if some executive were to order the military to do something against the US citizens, they would actually do it? The military are moms, dads, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters... To say that "they" are simply automatons willing to comply with any order is absurd. Any time you see a people's revolution, one of the biggest problems the regime has to deal with is defectors. In the US where the citizens really are the most well equipped military, why would this be any different? I'll post a map of potential drone targets just for Bradford....
www.oathkeepers.org

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

This is a top secret map that one of my informants sent to me... As you can see, there are several areas of orange highlighted; these are hot spots of assault rifle ownership. In event of civilian disarmament these spots will most likely be the first in Bradford taken out by drones.

Attachments:
Top Secret Drone Targets.png
Top Secret Drone Targets.png [ 181.29 KiB | Viewed 1141 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:24 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Disclaimer; I am not a Democrat, nor do i support Obama, but... Stony wrote; "Hey Tiger, why didn't you take up your guns against Bush and Cheney when they shredded our Constitution and bill of rights? Or when they pissed away Clinton's tax surplus? Or spent us into the deepest hole of any president? Or sent the unemployment rate soaring? Just curious?" Stony, you forgot the big one, perpetrating 9/11 and stealing our civil liberties under the Nazi-esque "Patriot Act"... Yep Tiger, i would be proud to defend Bush and Cheny. evil bastards...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

ryanclose wrote; "Why do some people assume that if some executive were to order the military to do something against the US citizens, they would actually do it? The military are moms, dads, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters... To say that "they" are simply automatons willing to comply with any order is absurd" That is precisely why the U.N. will use their own troops Ryan.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular