It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Too Much Sunshine in Foster Township?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:16 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

So what happened at the Foster Township meeting last night? I see Jim Connelly was voted into another position. Is it a case of too much sunshine being shined on the publics business in Foster Township? Was this some kind of political coop? I noticed that Anne Holiday didn't have any news on the WESB Blog. All the news we have of the meeting was from the Era ..... such as it is. I may have to start attending more meetings!

Post subject: Re: Too Much Sunshine in Foster Township?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony, i believe you meant coup, but possibly chickens were involved... Seriously though, it seems this action was pre-planned, which suggests back room dealing. The bigger question here is whom was involved? I think everyone knows. The next step is to expose the proof. The one thing i do know, if you live in Foster Township and yes even in Bradford, Jim Connelly Jr. has your back, and now he needs you to have his. Foster Township taxpayers are being railroaded by those with a hidden agenda, I guess now its up to the taxpayers to make their voices heard.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:59 pm 

Thank you for keeping the plight of Foster Township in the fore front of the community news. As you can see in the local papers front page news's malignant manipulation towards Foster Township. Mr. Phillips stated he doesn't have the capability to take over the sewer duties, hell he hasn't shown any capabilities except running the township budget up over $75,000 with many unnecessary expenditures. John Sullivan must feel like a filthy prostitute serving a select few with their hidden agenda that anyone can see through as Bradford Township had a reorganization meeting Monday evening and no local reporting on that. Why? Have the Bradford township officials agreed to consolidation? COG hired a high power law firm with one of their specialities being marketing! Yes, selling their ideas along with John Sullivan. This is a small group with deep pockets that can buy whores all day long!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:00 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Great post Billy! When I retire, you can fill in for me!

But you sound like you might be AGAINST consolidation of the city and the townships. Consolidation would be a great thing for Bradford (the city that is). We need more taxpayers to help share the burden.

Just a few comments as an outside observer to FT politics.

Looks like a couple of them in FT planted a knife in the back of another .... Bradford city politics seems to be spilling over into the townships!

We may as well consolidate!

We can really use ALL the taxpayers in the Tuna valley paying upwards of 16 mills or more!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:03 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

So much damn sunshine in Foster Township that it blinded supervisor Dale Phillips and he stabbed supervisor Jim Connelly in the back. In my opinion, Dale Phillips is using his township position to promote his own self interest as he has a personal interest at the Derrick City side of the dangerous traffic area. Jim Connelly was transparent, verbal and supported the many residents throughout the area and not just Foster Township residents concerns. In my opinion Mr. Phillips is attempting to avoid civic responsibility by attempting to avoid proper channels for development. Has he done this in the past? That is being investigated!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:56 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Billy the kid wrote; "the local papers front page news's malignant manipulation towards Foster Township." Great quote Billy! Just a lot of dirty pool being played down there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:24 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

From Citizen: "Billy the kid wrote; "the local papers front page news's malignant manipulation towards Foster Township." Great quote Billy! Just a lot of dirty pool being played down there."

Same here Billy. Love the alliteration. I don't like the dirty pool being played. Time to chalk up!