It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Main Street Building Owners Apartment Rentals
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Maybe we could give all of them to the "Newberry Commons" people and grant them tax free status. By the way, anyone heard the latest on that deal?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:05 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Flashback wrote:
All it takes is one or two landlords to fix their apartments up, charge appropriate rents and you can turn the whole downtown around. Main St. used to be connected to the whole city, you have to work to make it that way again. Why let the ne'er-do-wells ruin it for you? Ruin it for them by confronting them when they do wrong, ruin it by patronizing the stores and establishments, ruin it for them by holding your own events.
:D
So Said The City of Bradford "Master Plan"...What Happened To That? Probably Collecting DUST On A Shelf In City Hall!
"Together WE Are Building A Better Bradford"... :!:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 am 
Novice
Novice

citizen and trailguy, Totally agrea with your posts! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:07 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Trailguypa,Citizen,andWolf.
I like all your post on this subject. I haven't heard anything on the "Newbury Commons Project" lately. The Master Plan in my opinion was nothing but a big waste of taxpayers money. All the municipalities in the area were asked to donate toward it. Before I was in office, Foster Township donated 10,000 dollars toward the project with the understanding that the Township would get some assistance rewriting some of the Townships zoning laws. Needless to say the Township didn't get any return on their 10,000 dollar investment. :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 pm 
Novice
Novice

landlord wrote:
Trailguypa,Citizen,andWolf.
I like all your post on this subject. I haven't heard anything on the "Newbury Commons Project" lately. The Master Plan in my opinion was nothing but a big waste of taxpayers money. All the municipalities in the area were asked to donate toward it. Before I was in office, Foster Township donated 10,000 dollars toward the project with the understanding that the Township would get some assistance rewriting some of the Townships zoning laws. Needless to say the Township didn't get any return on their 10,000 dollar investment. :evil:

It does not surprise me Landlord. I have not heard or read anything on this subject for a long time. But I do think OECD and their ideas are very shady! I wouldn't put it past them to take your money and place in an account and throw all the interest in their raises. Good Luck! Maybe they will build a trail to these apartments via the Bridge to Nowhere! p.s. that bridge is another thing I could add to my topic of [color=#FF0000]Just Burns My Azz![color=#000000][color=#000000] :? :? [/color][/color][/color]