It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Send our guns to Mexican Drug Lords!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:21 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

I just read an article on CNN today and just figgered out Obama's plan for our guns!

This is what tipped me off:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/09/politics/ ... ?hpt=hp_t2

"The president is going to act. Executive orders, executive action, can be taken," Biden told reporters before meetings with groups representing survivors of mass shootings. "We haven't decided what this is yet, but we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and all the rest of the Cabinet members."

It's obvious! He's gonna collect our guns and then have his attorney general ship them all to Mexican Drug Lords!

It's gets better! He is also pushing for a "hands off" immigration policy .... ultimately one that allows anybody who sneaks across our boarders to instantly become US Citizens! AND he's increasing penalties for law enforcement who profile immigrants, especially Mexican immigrants!

So one way or another we will end up with MORE "AMERICANS" OWNING GUNS!

BUT they will all be in the hands of "new Americans" who all work for the Mexican Drug Cartels!

And I'm sure Obama and his attorney general will have no problems prying your guns from your cold, dead, fingers!

Post subject: Re: Send our guns to Mexican Drug Lords!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:54 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Hey Stony, i just wanted to say...

Attachments:
Hey Stony!.jpg
Hey Stony!.jpg [ 9.44 KiB | Viewed 633 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:47 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Now before anybody flies off the handle on me, I just want to say that I'm against violence.... Me posting this is like warning somebody they are about to walk out in front of a car. Only trying to help.

Quote:
ent 1/10/2013

Dear Dan,

In regard to your quotes in the January 10 edition of the Daily Times Herald - specifically:

"Even if you have them, I think we need to start taking them"

Who is this "we" you speak of? Will you, yourself, actually be going door-to-door and stealing the property of others, or will you be sending mercenaries to do it for you? I'm willing to bet that if such a plan was implemented you wouldn't dare get your hands dirty.

Personally, I think you haven't thought your little scheme through, and once you do, you'll prove to be nothing more than a coward. Men (and I use the term loosely here) like you always are. You have "big ideas" that never consider cost - you're perfectly willing to let others do the work while you take the credit, only this time it will cost LIVES.

Yes, Dan, should you attempt this there will be people who resist, and some of them, and some of the "takers", will die. What you are suggesting is the exact behavior the Redcoats exhibited on April 19, 1775, and we all know how that ended. If you think the body count is high because American's own rifles, then just wait until you try to take them.

Molon Labe,

Frank Sharpe, Jr.
Crete, IL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:36 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

The left is so upset over hundreds who die from "gun violence" that they are willing to cause tens of millions to be killed in a gun confiscation effort? Sounds about right...... :roll: They are so emotionally distraught over 20 grade schoolers who were killed yet rejoice over the tens of millions murdered in abortion clinics since 1973. They are not rational. They are not smarter. They are opportunistic tyrants. We've dealt with them before.

We will again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:45 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Do the James Yeager videos need to be posted? I think our area is awake enough to know the results of a confiscation effort.... There are some pretty serious dudes on a very serious rage trip over all of this. Does the administration REALLY want to turn the US into another Syria?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Ryan, there probably never will be a gun collection effort in our lifetime.

Second, if there is one coming, do you think it's wise to put yourself on the "come and get me first" list?

Do you really think there is a bonus to being one of the first ones in a camp?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

You're assuming we would submit to being disarmed and led away. Who would do the disarming? The police WON'T. The military WON'T. They know the value and virtue of an armed populace. They are also sworn to uphold the Constitution.....not "obey the left." Go ahead. Send some liberals to disarm me. It'll be fun. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:04 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Would it be worth living in a society where you have to worry about going to a "camp"? Doesn't sound like any fun at all. :?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:16 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

What's fun is the imagery of unarmed/outgunned leftists marching in lockstep(or mincing along, depending on their particular perversion) like so much cannon fodder in a vain attempt to subjugate the country. If there any liberals left by the time they get to Texas, we'll "retire" them in about ten minutes. Then, next election, there will be a near unanimous conservative sweep of everything....mostly because we'll be the only ones left! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

tigereye wrote:
Send some liberals to disarm me. It'll be fun. :wink:

Tiger, I see you have some kind of John Wayne fantasy going on there .... but do you really think they will come after you one on one?

Or will they trace you from your internet posts, program your facial recognition into a drone, and take you out when you least expect it from 5000 feet above?

My guess would be when they want to take your guns away, they will drone your ass! You won't even see it coming! One second you are there, the next second you are not!

However, it probably will be a young, punk, geeky, snot-nosed, liberal kid, somewhere in New York City or New Jersey who's flying the drone! He'll probably chuckle when you are vaporized!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:25 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Talk about fantasy. Only a liberal sees the "economy" of using a million dollar drone to take out one ornery conservative. :lol: At that rate, you'll be reduced to throwing sticks before you even get this far. Gotta love it when a liberal pretends to be a military strategist. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:00 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

tigereye wrote:
Talk about fantasy. Only a liberal sees the "economy" of using a million dollar drone to take out one ornery conservative. :lol: At that rate, you'll be reduced to throwing sticks before you even get this far. Gotta love it when a liberal pretends to be a military strategist. :lol:

You seem to be confused as to how drones work.

First of all, our government already has operating drone basses all over the USA. There is one near you, trust me.

Second, drones come in all sizes and configurations, and can be fit with all different types of armament. Some shoot guns, some missiles, some drop bombs, etc ..... So a drone could possibly take you out with just one bullet. Or a drone fired missile like they use in Afghanistan that blows up a house or two.

They don't wreck a million dollar drone every time they kill somebody. They can kill any number of people with the same drone. With their Laser guided weapons, they are pretty accurate. "Death from above" has never been so efficient!

So pulling your guns from your cold dead fingers may very well be a viable option. One that may be very affordable for our government! And they are not foolish enough to "collect guns door to door" or rise actual people when collecting guns.

There never will be cowboy style shoot outs over gun confiscation in this country.

Our government is practicing in Afghanistan. Honing their skills right now as we speak.

They will most certainly enforce gun collection with drone attacks, IF they decide to collect all our guns!