It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is going on in Foster Township?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:18 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Sewage Flow meters must be installed throughout the Tuna Valley to determine what is main line I&I or laterial I&I. The flow meters can determine this and it is imperitive that each municipality install these meters at the many exits of the sewer lines. The sewage treament plant cannot be upgraded until the I&I can be determined!!! My question is why has the process been stalled at installing these meters??? Will it show what municipality has the biggest I&I issue, so think about what municipality would have the most to gain by CONSOLIDATING the entire sewage system. Could it be the municipality with the highest amount of taxpayers money going to debt service???

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Not the City of Bradford is going on in Foster Township, not with a debt of $392,000.00 taking up 2.05 mills of the taxpayers money. What drunken sailor spending spree racked up that kind of debt with nothing to show for it!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:17 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Is there a business being run by an official with questionable ethnical and legal labor issues?? I am going to look closer into this as how could an official run a business like this. Avoiding Taxes that our community needs so bad. I will be waiting on a call.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:26 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

LOL @ ethnical issues. :lol: Good Lord, the grammar & spelling in this thread makes me cringe.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:02 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Loggerheads wrote:
LOL @ ethnical issues.

Hey!
That is a very good new word.

"Technically he had ethical issues" or "ethnical issues".

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:24 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Ethical dilemma is what it is. Elected Official of the valley running a fly by night business that pays their employees under the table to avoid paying taxes. A couple of elected officials families benefiting from tax avoidance illegally. Are back taxes owed to the government already?? How do you think they run our government??? Thank you loggerheads for pointing out the incorrect grammer and "shining" some light since you should really cringe at these elected officials practices. Stony you are right there is "ethnical issues" but just through association. The Circus is coming to town!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:24 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Loggerheads wrote; LOL @ "ethnical issues." A lot of "ethnical issues" have been in in news lately, between all the Spooks and the Goblins, but it is that time of the year... :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:00 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Were is newt and ImGus??? Made several calls today about some local fly by night business practices involving local elected officials. Keep in touch!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:37 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Rabble-Rousers beware! There was something in the paper the other day about the mayor putting his foot down if someone spoke out of turn, I wonder if this is what he meant? http://news.yahoo.com/anti-cory-booker- ... 25130.html

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

https://www.facebook.com/FosterTownshipSovereignty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

John Sullivan, Foster Township Supervisor must be revving up his election campaign. It appears that he recruited a few new cronies to complain about the freedom of speech and the demand for transparency in government at the Foster Township meetings. Foster Township needs a supervisor who represents Foster Township. In my opinion John Sullivan and Tom Riel are 2 peas in a pod. John wants the Foster Township meetings ran like the city were residents are discouraged from attending due to the minimizing of serious issues addressed and the belittlement by the head elected official in the city.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:36 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Patton wrote; "John wants the Foster Township meetings ran like the city were residents are discouraged from attending due to the minimizing of serious issues addressed and the belittlement by the head elected official in the city." I couldnt agree more with this statement...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 291 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 25  Next