It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Did the mayor really win $3000 from the american legion
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:22 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Just pointing out that you are pissin and moanin' about others pissin and moanin'.

Just a little hypocrisy is all.

Oh, and I couldn't help notice that you were once a very harsh critic of Mayor Tom Riel, and now you are defending him. Glad to see you finally came around.

And I totally agree that his winnings are nobodies business but his own. Hope he has a very Merry Christmas .... er .... Happy Holidays!

And for the record, I don't know about txn- ht, but I'm very jealous! I could really use that kind of money!

That lucky *******!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:47 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Dosen't everybody "pee and complain" everday?

I don't recall being a harsh critic of Tom, maybe made a comment (not serious) in the past. Nothing like most of you do on here. Tar and feathering him. In my opinion(which probalby dosen't count on here) he's doing the best he can, which is more than the one's are doing on here. Just pissin and moanin :!: :!: :!:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:59 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Baker, Baker, Baker .... come now! You are being quite disingenuous now and everybody knows it!

Any time any of us said anything in support of Tom Riel when he was running for mayor, you took the other side and tore him apart. You were just about against Tom as TEZ was!

I get that *now things are different*, but at least be truthful about it!

All your negative comments are still on this site, recorded for all to look up!

Nobody is "tar and feathering" anybody here (trust me) .... just making harmless "not serious" comments like you did! LOL!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:47 am 
Novice
Novice

Hey txn-ht, What are you going to piss and moaann about today? If you don't mind, I'm going to piss and moann to. I got stood up on a date last night. How can a person be 71 yrs. old and be stood up? The other night we got in to it about my old home town. He told me don't worry about Bradford. I just can't. This veterans thing and the adult club has me all PISSED off.
Baker you were 100% right on some of your previous post. I took Mr. Stoneys advice to you and started reading some of the previous post here on bt. Baker they have pills for all that anxiety you have toward Mr. Stoney and txn-ht.
How did Bradford wind up with a current mayor that attempted to open an Adult Club on Main St? Why did the city pay out 25000.00 dollars to him? Please answer that. The reason I am asking is, I don't recall reading any of this in the era. Baker PLEASE fill me in?
People in Bradford must not care any more with all the welfare scum and birdfeeders you have.
Baker if it gets unbearable up there move down here. Its going to be 70 degrees here today.
PS. I just love that "Resident Taxpayer"