It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Discouraging people from moving to Bradford
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote; "Why did Bradford stop enforcing the graffiti ordinance? Why let the gang tags stand? That Latin Kings tag has been up nearly a year." Stony, i dont think we ever started enforcing that ordinance... But Newt is right on all counts as usual, there is no crime anywhere that there is a camera, All of the colored people in Bradford are gainfully employed, None of the crime in Bradford is related to 'narcotics' because there arent any illegal narcotics in Bradford (therefore there cant be a problem)All pretty simple. Oh yeah, i almost forgot, If a crime happens in Bradford and the media doesnt report it, then it didnt really happen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:04 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

newt wrote:
citizen wrote:
Shadow wrote; "I'm sure it was just some spirited high-jinx from our local working boys letting off steam."

Citizen,

Ha ha! Those are workers for an out of town contractor taking a break who are working on the Seneca Building for UPB. Notice they are all wearing the same shirt? Are you just another racist who judges a book by it's cover? Certainly would seem so.

hey newt is citizen the only racist you know? ill bet you know quite a few others.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:36 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Shadow wrote:
THAT, and the front page photo of the guy's back with two ferrets crawling on him, needing help from the ELF fund, give me a warm, cozy hometown feeling! BTW, the guy also has an exotic snake, so if you get his name, maybe buy something for his reptile also!

shadow pets are an important part of some peoples lives. everybody has a right to own a pet. even people on welfare have a right to spend their money on whatever they want. including tattoos stoney! even tattoos of their pets. some people only have their pets for company. its great when the newspaper shows photos of pets. pets are family to some people.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:52 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Resident Taxpayer wrote:
Shadow wrote:
THAT, and the front page photo of the guy's back with two ferrets crawling on him, needing help from the ELF fund, give me a warm, cozy hometown feeling! BTW, the guy also has an exotic snake, so if you get his name, maybe buy something for his reptile also!

shadow pets are an important part of some peoples lives. everybody has a right to own a pet. even people on welfare have a right to spend their money on whatever they want. including tattoos stoney! even tattoos of their pets. some people only have their pets for company. its great when the newspaper shows photos of pets. pets are family to some people.

I disagree. If you are using other people's money to survive, you are not in a good financial state to own a pet who needs food and veterinary care. I've seen way too many animals at our SPCA because ppl found out they could not afford to keep them, thereby breaking the pet's heart when they walk away, leaving them behind. Then there are the Ppl who move away and leave pets in an empty apartment, to starve. Happens a lot in our little town!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

newt wrote:
citizen wrote:
Shadow wrote; "I'm sure it was just some spirited high-jinx from our local working boys letting off steam."

Citizen,

Ha ha! Those are workers for an out of town contractor taking a break who are working on the Seneca Building for UPB. Notice they are all wearing the same shirt? Are you just another racist who judges a book by it's cover? Certainly would seem so.

MY post had no photo attached....another poster did that. Just sayin....And I don't think Citizen is a racist. He's just pointing a few things out. Your perception, Newt, could be considered racist.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:43 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Well spoken Shadow, thank you. Yes, sad behavior from a public official...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:03 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Ha ha again Citizen!!! Public official? Nice try.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

oops, my mistake, i must have mixed you up with ImGus... You two are almost interchangable.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:35 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

newt wrote:
Ha ha again Citizen!!! Public official? Nice try.

Yeah....get the "L" out of there!