It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: Elected Official Exposed
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:45 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I was wondering if this phenomenon sounds familiar, or reminds any of the posters on this thread of anybody they have encountered that may have an interest, if not direct, then at least relative to this thread?; How do you know if an individual’s denial is the truth or an instance of DARVO? 'Presto, Change-o, DARVO: Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender'

“It is important to distinguish types of denial, for an innocent person will probably deny a false accusation. Thus denial is not evidence of guilt. However, I propose that a certain kind of indignant self-righteousness, and overly stated denial, may in fact relate to guilt.
I hypothesize that if an accusation is true, and the accused person is abusive, the denial is more indignant, self-righteous and manipulative, as compared with denial in other cases. Similarly, I have observed that actual abusers threaten, bully and make a nightmare for anyone who holds them accountable or asks them to change their behavior. This attack, intended to chill, typically includes threats of lawsuits, overt and covert attacks, on the whistle-blower’s credibility and so on.
The attack will often take the form of focusing on ridiculing the person who attempts to hold the offender accountable. The attack will also likely focus on ad hominem instead of intellectual/evidential issues. Finally, I propose that the offender rapidly creates the impression that the abuser is the wronged one, while the victim or concerned observer is the offender. Figure and ground are completely reversed. The more the offender is held accountable, the more wronged the offender claims to be.” Just sayin...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:12 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

citizen that is some very good information. sounds much more insidious than just a troll.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I am predicting the demise of a couple Elected Officials.
It is my understanding that they will be tossed to the curb. Their arrogant actions and lies are the only transparency.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:31 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Um ...... guys! (?)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 pm 

I heard Mayor Riel was at the Foster Township meeting on Monday evening, he must of been there watching his brother-in-law, supervisor Dale Phillips. People who attended the meeting said he was awful snappy when a citizen thanked him for assisting his daughter out from a foreign prison on drug charges.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

CLARIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! The following post was not written about any township official! "I was wondering if this phenomenon sounds familiar, or reminds any of the posters on this thread of anybody they have encountered that may have an interest, if not direct, then at least relative to this thread?; How do you know if an individual’s denial is the truth or an instance of DARVO? 'Presto, Change-o, DARVO: Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender'

“It is important to distinguish types of denial, for an innocent person will probably deny a false accusation. Thus denial is not evidence of guilt. However, I propose that a certain kind of indignant self-righteousness, and overly stated denial, may in fact relate to guilt.
I hypothesize that if an accusation is true, and the accused person is abusive, the denial is more indignant, self-righteous and manipulative, as compared with denial in other cases. Similarly, I have observed that actual abusers threaten, bully and make a nightmare for anyone who holds them accountable or asks them to change their behavior. This attack, intended to chill, typically includes threats of lawsuits, overt and covert attacks, on the whistle-blower’s credibility and so on.
The attack will often take the form of focusing on ridiculing the person who attempts to hold the offender accountable. The attack will also likely focus on ad hominem instead of intellectual/evidential issues. Finally, I propose that the offender rapidly creates the impression that the abuser is the wronged one, while the victim or concerned observer is the offender. Figure and ground are completely reversed. The more the offender is held accountable, the more wronged the offender claims to be.” Just sayin..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:05 am 

Is it true that Foster Township Supervisors, Dale Phillips and John Sullivan are working hand in hand with a known Federal Felon? I guess this guy was arrested for rigging bids as it involved using children somehow and cost the taxpayers in New York State quite a bit of money. Rigging bids? Would that be like trying to arrange outcomes for the sewer system and the Foster Brook intersection?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

I thought I might want to move out of the city, but the outlying areas don't sound much better! Sure, lower taxes .... but ..........!

Billy ..... can I get some more info please .....?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

can phillips and sullivan be impeached? what would that take?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 am 
Novice
Novice

Billy the Kid wrote:
Is it true that Foster Township Supervisors, Dale Phillips and John Sullivan are working hand in hand with a known Federal Felon? I guess this guy was arrested for rigging bids as it involved using children somehow and cost the taxpayers in New York State quite a bit of money. Rigging bids? Would that be like trying to arrange outcomes for the sewer system and the Foster Brook intersection?

Am I the only one waiting for some proof to substantiate this accusation. Sure, it's presented in question form, but it's an accusation, and so far, an unsubstantiated one. Cheap shot unless Billy can back it up.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:28 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

BornToRun wrote:
Am I the only one waiting for some proof to substantiate this accusation. Sure, it's presented in question form, but it's an accusation, and so far, an unsubstantiated one. Cheap shot unless Billy can back it up.

Maybe if you PM Billy he will share that with you.

Or better yet, simply ask Dale Phillips and/or John Sullivan, that should be easy enough.

But I probably wouldn't bother asking "ARE you dealing with a known felon", but rather "WHY are you dealing with a known felon" if that is indeed the case.

I believe the "proof" if coming shortly. Stay tuned!