It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Re: BRMC shaking people down for money!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 am 
Novice
Novice

Yes, the change of one word can have a big impact. Thanks for clarifying that, Shadow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:04 am 

Will BRMC still shake down with the affordable health care act?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Probably not for long......Obama doesn't like competition. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:31 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

What, no *snicker*?

tigereye wrote:

That was very daftly put, quite Hannity-insanityish.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:32 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I'll take your word for it since I don't listen to him. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

tigereye wrote:

Bernie wrote:
That was very daftly put, quite Hannity-insanityish.

tigereye wrote:
I'll take your word for it since I don't listen to him.

Yea, right tiger! I know how you crazy, empty-headed, right-wingers are. You all WORSHIP FOX News! That is why FOX News still exists! They can lie and be wrong about EVERYTHING, but with the support of 47% of the country, they can be a major news media.

IF Jesus came back to earth and you people had the choice to follow him (the liberal that he is), or FOX News, Jesus would be walking alone on that proverbial beach!

FOX NEWS is your God, don't try to deny it!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

See, this is a fine example of the narrowness of your mind, John. I am a conservative. I've been a conservative for more than 50 years....much longer than Fox News, Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, etc. have been on the air. I don't get my thinking from them or anyone else. I actually think my own thoughts! YOU ought to try it sometime. I remember the first time I heard Limbaugh on the radio, around 1988. My first thought was "Hey, he gets it!" These people don't shape my opinion.....they VALIDATE it! I don't worship the news channels. I largely ignore them. I read. Books. Books by learned people who have studied their subject, done the research, vetted their sources....you know....REAL authors. Unlike the talking-points-following-the-opinion-of-the-minute club known as the mainstream media, my mental fodder is based on fundamental principles of life. They aren't altered by other people's latest opinions.
Win or lose, Obama is STILL wrong. Not because of his ethnicity or even his politics. His operating principles are wrong. He thinks that only government can fix what's wrong with society, the economy, our health care, etc. I don't think even HE believes that, truly. He DOES embrace that concept because it vests more POWER in him to make it so. He doesn't really want to FIX what's wrong. To do so takes power away from government and, therefore, him. He is all about wielding power.....so much so that he constantly does an end run around the constitution and the law to get what he wants.
I'll go one step further. I don't often try to predict the future but this one is based on what I know to be true about Obama. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama allows/causes us to go off the fiscal cliff intentionally. Why wouldn't he? Taxes would go up across the board and military spending would be cut. What liberal WOULDN'T want that? He could always blame the right for refusing to cave on their principles. Then, a month or two into his next term, he could propose a middleclass tax cut that would make him a 'hero'. That way, he raises taxes on the rich, cuts the military, and poses as the 'hero of the masses'. That empowers him AND strokes his legendary ego. Of course, no one will be paying attention when the other shoe drops....... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Very well said tigereye.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:46 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

AGREE! tigereye. Everyone who is an American Taxpayer, Voter, and Citizen SHOULD BE INFORMED! Especially OUR Leaders...who Don't Seem to Even KNOW the OATH They Took!
Greece, Rome, Ottoman Empire, etc. are ALL GONE...Will The U.S. Be NEXT?????

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:40 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

I remember the first time I heard Limbaugh on the radio, around 1988. My first thought was "Hey, he gets it!" These people don't shape my opinion.....they VALIDATE it!

Thank you! You made my point. This about says it all.

You do realize that Rush Limbaugh is a shock jock who just says what he thinks will attract listeners to make himself a lot of money? He is also a homo, and a drug abuser among other things. Hardly a model "true conservative"!

But whatever! I just hope the "books" you refer to are encyclopedias, and not just right-wing trash that Limbaugh reads or recommends!

I've pointed this out before and I'll do it again.

As "we" the nation, the people of America get smarter, as civilization advances ..... OUR side gets bigger and your side slips into oblivion.

Go back and look at the "smarter states vote Democratic, and dumber states vote Republican" chart again!

Thankfully, your days are numbered!