It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Voter ID Protest
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
JeffT wrote:
How come if voter fraud is only Republican that Republican's want you to prove that you're legally allowed to vote? How come every state that Romney won in required voter ID and how come every state that Obama won in didn't require ID and had a higher percentage of votes than registered voters?

Thanks to all of us who are paying attention, the machines that did show votes being switched from Obama to Romney, were discovered and advertised on the internet. They were eventually taken out of service.

The republicans cheat by rigging the machines and by discounting Democratic voters.

ID is ALWAYS required to register to vote. Every single one of us provided acceptable ID when we registered to vote. I even had to sign my name next to where I signed the year before. Just like I have been doing for the past 20 years or so.

There were, as far as I witnessed, no bus loads of n*ggers Obama shipped up from Pittsburgh to vote in our polling places in Bradford like I hear about all the time. It just don't happen.

"and had a higher percentage of votes than registered voters?" That is a lie unless you can provide us with factual evidence.

Ohio in 2004 was the last time I heard stuff like that and it was the REPUBLICANS who did that, not the democrats.

BTW JeffT, did you see buss loads of Obama Pittsburgh n*ggers in Bradford?

Yeah, Republicans couldn't pull off rigging the vote using actual people that need to go vote. LOL

This is a very good documentary that not only suggests or questions if the machines can be rigged, it proves they can be.

Hacking Democracy http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/192687

Another way the Republicans have already been proven to be committing election fraud is through registration. They'll register as many democrats as possible and then just throw the registrations away, so when the evil democrat goes to vote, they aren't registered and can't vote.

This is about voter ID also and worth the watch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Neo wrote:
Another way the Republicans have already been proven to be committing election fraud is through registration. They'll register as many democrats as possible and then just throw the registrations away, so when the evil democrat goes to vote, they aren't registered and can't vote.

And being the sleaze-bags they are (the republican party) (ALL of you who don't protest what your party is becoming)(so in effect, ALL of you!) they THEN cry foul when all these unregistered democrats come out and try to vote! Then they point to that as "voter fraud"!

America is on to them!

America just proved to them that with all their sleazy tricks, and all their sleazy money, the truth comes out and they still lose elections!

The Dems will take back congress in two short years!

We've (AMERICA) has had enough of the party of NO. We've had enough filibuster!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:27 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
But on another map that big white area in the mid-west from Mexico to Canada is labeled as "Mexico". That huge area back in 1860 was filled with MEXICANS! THAT is why some of them feel compelled to RETURN here!

Stony, that area was "claimed" by Spain. It was not "filled" with anyone. There were very few people, even counting American Indians(I'M a 'native American'), per square mile and the tiniest fraction of them were Mexicans. They are not returning here....just invading.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Although hard to believe to look at me, I too am part Indian. I hate to use the term "native AMERICAN" because "American" is a white man term still offensive to some of us! LOL!

You are of course right that the Indians probably have the longest history in that area, but SOME of the Indians who occupied that area were from the area we call Mexico. And you are right, the Spanish took them over and claimed a lot of that area.

But in more recent times, SOME of those crossing the boarder are coming back to land their recent ancestors occupied.

But if the land is as barren as you say, what's the big deal if a few Mexicans want to farm it or work for menial wages picking crops for white people?

Bottom line is, your side lost, and hopefully Obama will get a more reasonable immigration policy passed.

AND to stay on topic ..... the majority of the country is also hoping to do away with all the "voter ID" laws you corrupt, cheating, republicans put in place! Kiss 'em goodby!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:00 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I didn't say "the land is barren", I said there WERE few people in it back then. Please try to pay attention to what I actually post if you must try to refute it...... :roll:

My side lost this skirmish...the war continues.

Are you really excited and happy about continuing the state of our economy? I guess some people are just more comfortable with mediocrity and lethargy.

I understand why you have to constantly resort to insults, name-calling, and character assassination of anyone who doesn't agree with you. It's because you CAN'T discuss the issues. That would allow everyone to see how badly your ideas suck. So, you jump out there with your ridiculously exaggerated, hostile, vulgar rhetoric, vainly attempting to bully objectors into silence. That didn't even work in grade school, John. I'm SURE not gonna play that now....... :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:09 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

[quote="Stony"]...hopefully Obama will get a more reasonable immigration policy passed.quote]

Why should he bother to do that? He promised to do that in his first year in office. He did NOTHING about immigration. He was called on it by the Latinos while he was campaigning THIS time and he made another empty promise. Why should he waste his time on something that's not even on his radar until it's time to beg for votes. He's not running again so he doesn't need Latino support anymore. Watch.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:35 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Reasonable immigration policy is one where people coming to this country have to follow the laws and regulations of this country. To not do so makes them criminals subject to punishments already set out by those laws and regulations.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Reasonable Voter ID laws are the ones that require an ID to be shown. Nothing the opponents of these laws have said is reasonable in any way, any concerns were more than taken care of most of the later laws, and the courts are starting to approve them.

A majority of people want ID laws. From liberal sources even those polls show that.

Quote:
A wide majority of Pennsylvania voters support state efforts to require photo identification to vote, the latest Quinnipiac University/New York Times/CBS News poll finds.

The new law is backed by 62 percent of likely voters, including about 9 in 10 Republicans and two-thirds of independents. Most Democrats are opposed. There are 10 other states with voter ID requirements.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/27/poll-pennsylvanias-voter-i-d-law-has-solid-support/

State by state the liberal polls mirror this one on PA.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:57 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
JeffT wrote:
How come if voter fraud is only Republican that Republican's want you to prove that you're legally allowed to vote? How come every state that Romney won in required voter ID and how come every state that Obama won in didn't require ID and had a higher percentage of votes than registered voters?

Thanks to all of us who are paying attention, the machines that did show votes being switched from Obama to Romney, were discovered and advertised on the internet. They were eventually taken out of service.

The republicans cheat by rigging the machines and by discounting Democratic voters.

ID is ALWAYS required to register to vote. Every single one of us provided acceptable ID when we registered to vote. I even had to sign my name next to where I signed the year before. Just like I have been doing for the past 20 years or so.

There were, as far as I witnessed, no bus loads of n*ggers Obama shipped up from Pittsburgh to vote in our polling places in Bradford like I hear about all the time. It just don't happen.

"and had a higher percentage of votes than registered voters?" That is a lie unless you can provide us with factual evidence.

Ohio in 2004 was the last time I heard stuff like that and it was the REPUBLICANS who did that, not the democrats.

BTW JeffT, did you see buss loads of Obama Pittsburgh n*ggers in Bradford?

Why do you liberals bring race into every single subject concerning Obama? Did I ever say anything about race in the whole thing? Seems kind of racist on your part to be truthful.

Honestly, your use of the N word lately seems gratuitous and serves no purpose except to inflame. Your attempt at citing fabricated racism failed.

Plain and simple, in states that didn't require voter ID to prove who was actually doing the voting, county after county are reporting over 100% voter turnout and they're all for Obama. Easy as that and nothing to do with race so how about any further responses to this are addressed with respect and without racism inserted.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:32 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

She admitted voting twice in the presidential election last November, and now, Obama supporter Melowese Richardson has been indicted for allegedly voting at least six times. She also is charged with illegal voting in 2008 and 2011.

The 58-year-old veteran Cincinnati poll worker, indicted Monday, faces eight counts of voter fraud. Two others, one of whom is a nun, have been charged separately.

Richardson had admitted on camera to a local TV station, "Yes, I voted twice," claiming she was concerned that her vote would not count. She also said there "was no intent on my part to commit any voter fraud."

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," she proclaimed in the interview.

Too damn funny.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:26 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

She's just bucking for a Cabinet position..... :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:25 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

tigereye wrote:
She's just bucking for a Cabinet position..... :lol:

Ain't gunna git nun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next