It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Obama Wins! Republican's Eat your Heart Out!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

citizen wrote:
Stony, please learn how to spell... :wink:

I'd settle for content over grammar. Wait until he has something worth saying....then help him say it correctly. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:10 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Ok, I'll keep it simple!

OBAMA WON!

ROMNEY LOST!

Considering how much money the oil companies, wall street cheaters, corrupt bankers, sleazy insurance companies, millionaires and billionaires spent on their boy in this election (2:1 against Obama), this win was significant.

IF we did have a fair election, with easy access to the polls, honest accurate voting machines, and more important, campaign finance reform, Obama would have won a historic landslide!

So four more years for Obama, and then he will hand the reigns over to Clinton and/or Biden for another 8 years ..... so you nuts on the right have until about 2024 to come up with a viable candidate!

Just think of all the millions and millions of dollars wasted trying to get Romney elected! Tsk, tsk, tsk.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:48 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

An epic moment in Fox News history. Karl Rove disputes Fox's own call of Ohio for Obama. Says Romney will still win Ohio. Claims "math" is wrong.

Megyn Kelly asks him,
"Is this just math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?" Rove assures her it's real.

We know now that it WAS math he does as a Republican to make himself feel better. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I can say one good thing about this election......

Obama now offically OWNS this economy. There is no one else left to blame. He implemented his plan.....it FAILED! He's bankrupting the country. He's making us slaves to China for generations. He took a poor economy and devastated it. The stock market dropped more than 300 points on the news of his reelection. The people who invest in America know a certain disaster when they see it coming. When Obamacare starts shrinking the full-time employment rolls, thank your boy. When doctors hang up their practices and you can't find a decent one in your area, thank your boy. When you have to work two or three part-time jobs to replace your full-time job, thank your boy. When he taxes the wealthy enough that they stop creating jobs, including YOURS, thank your boy. When the wealthy simply raise prices on everything they produce, and YOU use, to compensate for higher taxes, thank your boy.

In short, when you are sitting there with more hours worked at more places for less pay that has to pay for higher priced goods and services and increased taxes; when you have to wait forever for substandard medical care by some drone physician working for a pittance and caring less; when you discover that you could take all of the assets over one million dollars from every millionaire and billionaire in this country and it would only run the government for about 60 days; when more people decide that it's easier to stay home and let "the government"(that's YOU, BTW) support them and their numerous children than to bother holding down mutliple part-time jobs; when you finally realize that you bought the LIE that more government is better and now you have no liberty; WHEN, not if, that day comes......thank your boy......it's what he's working so hard for.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:56 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

tigereye wrote:
I can say one good thing about this election......

Quote:
Obama now offically OWNS this economy. There is no one else left to blame. He implemented his plan.....it FAILED! He's bankrupting the country. He's making us slaves to China for generations. He took a poor economy and devastated it. The stock market dropped more than 300 points on the news of his reelection. The people who invest in America know a certain disaster when they see it coming.

You just keep telling yourself Obama is to blame for the economy, it won't make it true. Bush cutting taxes and then waging two useless wars without any income bankrupted us. And the market dropped because the 1%ers are greedy and malicious and manipulative and just "can't take the truth." Invest in America? How? By sending jobs overseas?

Quote:
When Obamacare starts shrinking the full-time employment rolls, thank your boy. When doctors hang up their practices and you can't find a decent one in your area, thank your boy. When you have to work two or three part-time jobs to replace your full-time job, thank your boy. When he taxes the wealthy enough that they stop creating jobs, including YOURS, thank your boy. When the wealthy simply raise prices on everything they produce, and YOU use, to compensate for higher taxes, thank your boy.

The full-time employment rolls have been decimated since Bush. The doctors in my area jumped ship long before Obama, particularly OB/GYNs. There are only TWO hospitals in Philadelphia that deliver babies now and that happened before 2008. People have been working 2-3 jobs since before Obama -- remember Bush saying how "uniquely American" that is? And the wealthy will raise prices not because they need the money, but because they see taxes as an infringment of their rights (it's fine to milk the working class, of course). They can afford higher taxes to save our country's economy, they're just to effin selfish.

Quote:
... when you discover that you could take all of the assets over one million dollars from every millionaire and billionaire in this country and it would only run the government for about 60 days;

Bull. That's deceptive. We need a constant flow of income, plus reasonable restraints on spending. Try taking them out of things other than needed social programs. Like closing the tax loopholes that only benefit the rich.

Quote:
when more people decide that it's easier to stay home and let "the government"(that's YOU, BTW) support them and their numerous children than to bother holding down mutliple part-time jobs;

Yeah, let's attack the retired senior citizens :roll: , they're to blame. And I worked my whole life since age 17, supporting my kid as a single parent until she was 11 when I remarried.

Quote:
...when you finally realize that you bought the LIE that more government is better and now you have no liberty; WHEN, not if, that day comes......thank your boy......it's what he's working so hard for.

My "American dream" went down the toilet when my husband's job left this country when he was age 59, robbing us of six years of payments into his 401K, at a time when they would have been the largest. My "liberty" to retire comfortably was revoked, even tho we did everything right, planned ahead, socked money into those IRAs because we knew you couldn't rely on social security.

And I will believe to my dying day that when middle class people started making money in the stock market during Clinton's administration, the "cabal" of 1%ers decided that was just too much out of their pockets and caused the market to fall. They were willing to take a short term hit to get back to where THEY were making all the money. JMO.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:59 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Congrats Tiger, every single thing you said was totally wrong and can be countered with real cold hard facts.

Is it Tigerlimbaugh or TigerOriley?

You really can't get "facts" from ignorant right-wing talk radio.

I'm surprised you can even HEAR the radio where you head is at!

You might as well pile your guns in your front yard to make it easier for the Muslim brothers sent from the UN to collect them!

And if you don't give them up willingly, Obama will just take you and your family out with a drone built in China hovering overhead!

I think you guys in the red states SHOULD start an armed revolt! See how far that gets you!

It may be your only hope, because Boner Boy and the Republicans in the House of Representatives are about to be bitch slapped around for the next two years .... and GONE in the next election cycle!

Enjoy the ride dude!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Tiger must get tired of hearing me say "smart people voted Democrat while the dumb-asses vote Republican.

Here is a chart that shows the truth:

Attachment:
dumbasses.jpg
dumbasses.jpg [ 212.59 KiB | Viewed 954 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

I noticed that Texas isn't on the chart! I'm guessing because Texas is so stupid that it's "off the chart stupid"!

From CNN today:
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/07/politics/ ... ?hpt=hp_t2

Election season bluster: Threats to move to Canada, a Trump call for 'revolution!'

In August, Lubbock County, Texas, Judge Tom Head warned that the country could descend into civil war if Obama was re-elected and, as the county's emergency management coordinator, he considered whether he'd have to "call out the militia" if Obama ordered U.N. troops to quell the uprising.

LOL!@the stupidity of Texans!

BTW how is it Donald Trump isn't the king of Texas? ........ yet!

"the country could descend into civil war if Obama was re-elected"

Oh, please dear god let that happen! PLEASE send those ignorant Texans and other southerners up here to take over the country by force! Please, please, please let it happen!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:54 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Golly gee! I think I hit a nerve! :lol: 8) Didn't think you really had any....... :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

"Hit a nerve" .... Where did you get that from?

Philly, Neo, and I are simply pointing out how foolish you, and those on your side are.

That is why America rejected your guy so bad!

Now all your side can do is start preparing for when we take back the House of Representatives and win a super majority in the Senate in two short years from now!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:39 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I see the Cabinet and other staff are abandoning ship, Stony. What's your take on that?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
Phillygirl wrote:
And the powers that be have been buying presidents ever since. Thank God they failed this time.

tigereye wrote:
Did they really now? :lol:

YES they did! The corporations, big banks, and special interests spent double what the democrats and the people spent to get Romney elected. They outspent Obama 2 to 1. THAT is a lot of money to waste if both candidates work for them.

Quit being a childish sore loser and just admit your side sucks! YOU LOST!

Enjoy the second Obama term, while it lasts .....

Hillery will be further to the left! And we will elect her for two terms also!

Ya know, there IS such a thing as a sore Winner. Would it kill you to refrain from your "IN YOUR FACE" attitude and realize that those who voted for Romney (Against Obama really) are people who work hard, pay taxes, and want what is best for all? Your Junior high school student election mentality is somewhat overbearing to those of us who only want our country to improve. Now get out there and count some reliefers, b/c the number is going to skyrocket!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next