It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Drug Bust on Congress Street
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:55 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

This is from Solomons Words:
http://solomonswords.blogspot.com/2012/11/city-of-bradford-police-make-drug-arrest.html

City of Bradford Police Make Drug Arrest

A Bradford man is facing drug and other charges after an arrest Monday in Bradford for four separate cases.

City police executed a search warrant at the home of James Bolyard Jr on Congress Street and seized a pound of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and over $1,400 in cash.

Bolyard was charged with possession of a controlled substance, with the intent to deliver, being a felon in possession of a firearm and DUI. Police say the investigation began in September of 2011.

Bolyard was jailed on $50,000 bail.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bail seems a bit low in MHO!

VERY GOOD JOB CITY POLICE!

TWO down ...... 98 more to go! Good work!

One more goon and one more illegal gun off the streets!

Post subject: Re: Drug Bust on Congress Street
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:13 pm 

Oh Yea! too bad hes one of the Yokals (aka) white dude that works with some of the local contractors(just repeating something i heard ) .Now how about some of the crack dealing gangbanging element and their open air drug markets.Guess the racial profiling advise given here lately must not be taking affect yet. :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:13 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Shame on you! Why does his skin color matter?

A druggie is a druggie!

There are some in town who might argue that smokin' a little weed is not as serious as shooting up with heroin or smoking crack. Or using bath salts. It's nice to see them addressing all illegal drug use. Now I'd like to see them bust some of those using prescription drugs that are not really needed. Bust some of the doctors that are writing prescriptions that are not really medical necessities. YES that happens here!

It's not racial profiling to want to see gang members sent here from Buffalo to deal drugs busted! AND nobody ever said or implied that we should let white guys go, and just go after black guys dealing drugs!

As far as I can tell, the police in this town do their jobs by the book and bust whomever they have information on, regardless of the color of their skin.

The police SHOULD profile criminals!

I don't think anybody suggested that they go after black drug dealers. They should go after ALL drug dealers ...... as they are doing!

Good job Bradford police!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:34 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Any ideas to where on Congress Street?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 pm 

Twas Sarcasm.And it WAS suggested that the police profile All black people in town not just the criminal element.Maybe im misreading the post (Doubt it!).Guess i shouldve posted a reply to most of the ignorant post of the last month or so. Been a little bit racist in here..just a lil' bit No? Don't make me go all None Ya on you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil: 8) anyway , I apologize my previous post was in bad taste.Good Job BPD and all involved drug task force.Kudos! and yes continue to rid this place of all criminals of every color

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote; "Now I'd like to see them bust some of those using prescription drugs that are not really needed. Bust some of the doctors that are writing prescriptions that are not really medical necessities. YES that happens here!" I have heard many rumors of this, and other things that occur more or less out in the open here in Bradford. When there arent enough checks and balances in place, this is usually what happens.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote; "Bail seems a bit low in MHO!" You may be right Stony, rumor has it he is out already.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

The thing with bail is, it's supposed to be high enough to prevent the criminal from fleeing. So you either set it high enough so that the criminal can't pay it and sits in jail OR it's so high the person will not flee and and lose that much money.

750K for Mild Black Fox was in my opinion appropriate, because "wimmin" on welfare can't come up with that much cash, even if several of them combined their cards.

But 50K is doable for a drug dealer or even a small drug network. And somebody can put there house up to pay a 50K bail.

I would have probably set the bail at 250K to be more realistic.

Lets see how it works out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

BrdBlkPerson wrote:
Guess i shouldve posted a reply to most of the ignorant post of the last month or so. Been a little bit racist in here..just a lil' bit No? Don't make me go all None Ya on you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil: :evil: :evil: 8)

Wonder how noneya, imgus and c5 enjoyed the election last night? LOL!

BradfordBlack, by all means step in whenever you feel like it! I don't mind debating someone like you. You are always respectful, intelligent, and articulate.

Show me where anybody was racist? Mentioning somebody is black when the are in fact black is not raciest. Especially when we describe white people as white also.

When the Buffalo drug gangs start sending whites down here we will pile on them too. But so far there is absolutely no indication of white gang members from Buffalo dealing in Bradford. Oh, I forgot ... the Buffalo drug gangs are racists and don't let white guys in! THEY are the racists!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:05 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

citizen wrote:
Stony wrote; "Now I'd like to see them bust some of those using prescription drugs that are not really needed. Bust some of the doctors that are writing prescriptions that are not really medical necessities. YES that happens here!" I have heard many rumors of this, and other things that occur more or less out in the open here in Bradford. When there arent enough checks and balances in place, this is usually what happens.

But you've only heard rumours and don't have direct proof, right? You and Stony should watch what kind of rumours you spread around and about whom. I wonder what you two, with your extensive medical training and up-to-date DEA licenses, would consider medical necessities.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:18 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

God, you two geniuses are just begging to be sued. Come on Lucy & Ethel, name names....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Can the Lucy and Ethel post be removed^^? Too late to edit. I don't want real-life consequences for arguing w/these two online.