It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Are drones spying on us?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Now go research the government built dragonflies and see if THEY can fly in the winter (or do we already know they can? LOL!).

I would do it, but whomever might do a google search about dragonflies behavior might get themselves on a list to be watched by drone dragonflies! LOL!

Having read your information on dragonflies, I will remind you that I once photographed a bat flying around in the back gazebo at Marilla on December 17th, long after bats are hibernating for the winter!

Or should I say I photographed "what I believed to be a bat" flying around me on a cold night in December .......!

It DID look very "mechanical" now that I think about it!

Now that I think about it, look at the size of that bat compared to the size of the gazebo roof behind it! This bat, besides flying around on December 17th (not this year by the way), was unusually large for a bat around here. Our most common bat is the little brown bat or the eastern pip! This may have been a mechanical bat spying on ME! And I foolishly dismissed it at the time as a freak occurrence!

The dragonfly I saw outside my window today was also "freakishly large".

I may sleep with a tennis racket under my pillow tonight! LOL!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:55 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Quote:
Hey, I tend to not believe in conspiracies, and I'm not paranoid.

I seem to remember posts by you about how man hasn't set foot on the moon, how 9/11 was an inside job, and rockets don't work in outer space, and being worried about going to one of the Democrat's black US prisons.

Quote:
I may sleep with a tennis racket under my pillow tonight!

Gonna swat that Hellfire missile with it?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:38 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Guitar wrote:
I seem to remember posts by you about how man hasn't set foot on the moon, how 9/11 was an inside job, and rockets don't work in outer space, and being worried about going to one of the Democrat's black US prisons.

I am skeptical about man going to the moon. Due to the real, and extreme radiation fields they would have had to travel through and survive, I believe the moon landing was more than likely faked.

And I also have not decided completely about 9/11 either. There seems to be compelling evidence that the building was rigged with explosives.
Bush/Cheney DID have all the intelligence, yet *for some odd reason* didn't connect all the dots until afterwords.

AND immediately AFTER 9/11 members of the Bin Laden families and their immediate friends and business associates were the ONLY people allowed to fly (and flee the USA!). These would have been the BEST suspects and witnesses to interrogate to track down Bin Laden!

Add to that the fact that WHEN our troupes had Bin Laden cornered (was it Torah Borah?) Bush had them "stand down" and let him escape. And for the rest of his presidency he did not track down and kill Bin Laden. Obama on the other hand said he would, and he DID!

So there was *some kind* of Bush/Cheney - Bin Laden connection that was evident to the whole world!

And you must admit that 9/11 happened just in time to reverse the free fall of Bush's approval rating!

I truly believe that history will show that Bush/Cheney had more to do with 9/11 than we in America were "allowed" to know about.

The "FEMA Camps" were set up and stocked by Bush/Cheney. I'm not worried that Obama is going to round us up and throw us in the Bush/Cheney camps EVEN IF he does have the power to do it!

NOR will Obama have us line up and demand we all get vaccinations, like Bush had planned for us (only to be foiled by the NJ and NY doctors!).

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Guitar wrote:
Quote:
I may sleep with a tennis racket under my pillow tonight!
Gonna swat that Hellfire missile with it?

No, but God help any Dragonfly, Bat, or Humming bird I can get within reach of!

It will be interesting to see if the Pa game commission will charge me with killing wildlife, or if the federal government will charge me with destruction of federal property!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

"It will be interesting to see if the Pa game commission will charge me with killing wildlife, or if the federal government will charge me with destruction of federal property!" Both Stony! and im sure they will be able to bring enough charges to "disappear you" in a black prison!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Quote:
The "FEMA Camps" were set up and stocked by Bush/Cheney.

Am I going to have to go back and find all the Executive Orders that you sent to me, that directed the start up of the camps and AGAIN show you how they were signed by DEMOCRATIC presidents?? I've done this twice now!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:27 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I'm pretty sure that was just a regular dragonfly. After all, we all know that there is an unusually warm microclimate around Stony's house from all that hot air being generated...... :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Another total invasion of our privacy... http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2 ... u_hear_me/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:24 pm 

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/12/148293470 ... c=fb&cc=fp
Drones Over America: What Can They See?
Uncle Sam's not being intrusive he's just helping with traffic patterns and other non spying stuff! lol I sure trust them! :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Sci-Fi becoming reality soon.

In the Science Fiction show "Stephen Hawking Masters of Science Fiction" an episode called "watchbird" (2007), high tech drones used on the battlefield are deployed here in the USA to help "protect" us from "criminal intent". Zapping people BEFORE they commit crimes.

http://science.discovery.com/videos/ste ... rd-videos/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779497/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9qInCKdXs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:26 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
I gotta ask this question ..... are government drones spying on us?

While hiking today and enjoying a bright sunny day with clear blue skies, a friend spotted what he believed was a "drone aircraft" above us.

It had a short, blunt-nosed shape with no real noticeable side wings.

It certainly was shaped like a drone aircraft!

Unfortunately, by the time I got my camera out, and pointed in the right direction, the unusual aircraft was quite aways away. So I apologize for the fuzzy photo (taken off hand with an 18 power zoom).

It certainly did look like a drone to us. AND even though it flew directly over us, it left no "exhaust trail" and made NO NOISE AT ALL! It was perfectly silent!

................ Is it just ME or are they following EVERYBODY? LOL!

Attachment:
drone1.jpg

Attachment:
drone2.jpg

Attachment:
drone3.jpg

Yes, Stony, "they're coming to take us away, ha ha, he he ho ho ......"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:38 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Stony wrote:
I have no idea what schedule or plan "they" have for me!

Hey, I tend to not believe in conspiracies, and I'm not paranoid.

I'm just saying that:

1. a few weeks ago, on a hike "we" saw what we believed was a drone aircraft, flying above us, and

2. tonight I saw a "dragonfly" looking in my window at me!

I have no reason to think that anybody is "spying on me" for any reason! All my environmental work, and political activities are as public as they can possibly be! I'm not doing ANYTHING "behind the scenes" that would be of interest to anybody!

These may very well be just two non-related strange events. First I see what I am sure was a smaller drone aircraft while hiking, and then today I saw my first dragonfly of the season! Early for sure, but hey, I totally believe in "global warming"!

You know, it COULD just be Google Earth updating! :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next