It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tea Party Christmas
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Over the holiday dinner table and after brandy and cigars we, like many others, solved the world's problems.

This year's session was of particular interest because two members of my surrogate family were "tea party" enthusiasts. I refrained from calling them "tea baggers" for fear I would have to define the term. And, although it would have been fun as a show-n-tell, I thought otherwise.

I can say off the bat, I was disappointed. I was truly interested in discovering what these people were all about. "We're against taxes- plain and simple!" was the first definition in a nutshell.

Quickly, it turned into a vomit of conservative rhetoric ranging from prayer in school (ho-hum) to banning interracial marraige. In order to prove to me she wasn't a racist, I heard how planned parenthood is actually a plot to sterilize blacks in "their neighborhoods". She felt that this was "awlful". She continued that "they" were told if the fathers left then their families would be helped. This created the "Fatherless black child Syndrome". She was told this by a black-Baptist preacher and that's how she knows it to be true (!)

I looked at her in laughable horror.

Within about 13 minutes we got to the "Jesus is Lord" and "Amens" and a whole plethora of delicious "facts" just waiting to be shread to pieces were unfurled with a touch of red, white and blue thrown in for taste.

What was most important about this discussion was that a family was sitting around the table - engaged. It was really great fun and very stimulating. Highschool kids to 80 year olds.

Every once in a while I would say. "Isn't it interesting to ponder the colonists talking treason in a similar fashion!". Much to the delight of the anarchists and horror of the seniors.

I learned that the U.S. Constitution is only for the Federal Government; the states "can do whatever they want"; the sheriff is the most powerful position; the 16th amendment wasn't ratified and our public school system is rearing stupid "workers" for the New World Order.

I had great fun in "discussing" various points and the crowd swerved from one side of the table to the next as we both made convincing points upstaging the other.

The conversation went on for about five hours. I didn't hear anything about taxes and by the end of the evening she was sitting at the end of the table, while I seemed crowded and answering a lot of questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:01 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Geez, why didn't solve any of the World's problems. We just sat around the table after Christmas dinner and played "Rockem sockem robots", picked at the cookie and relish trays, and told stories of favorite memories of Christmas pasts. No political talk at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:11 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

It must be me , Shadow! Everyone always feels the need to tell me the real truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Quote:
In order to prove to me she wasn't a racist, I heard how planned parenthood is actually a plot to sterilize blacks in "their neighborhoods".

Um, Planned Parenthood was originally conceived to control the population of blacks and stupid/crazy people. The founder was a eugenicist.

Quote:
and our public school system is rearing stupid "workers" for the New World Order.

New World Order or not, our public education system is a f*cking failure.
A dumbed down populace is an easily manipulated populace that doesn't question anything. People in this country are so lacking in critical thinking skills that they unquestioningly accept anti-realities like the Virgin Birth or that WTC 7 imploded after being hit by fallen debris or that gender is nothing but a social construct. I can't accept that the populace -- a well-fed, well-nourished industrialized populace with every advantage -- really could be this f*cking stupid without being systematically brainwashed for 13+ years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

well-fed

*well-off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Do you feel Margaret Sangor's ideas are still the foundation of "Planned Parenthood"?

What is the difference between a geneticist and a eugenicist?

What are your ideas about the education system? Do you feel " home- schooling" is best

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:49 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

BJM wrote:
What are your ideas about the education system? Do you feel " home- schooling" is best

Send them to jesus camp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=309MCU8TonE&feature=PlayList&p=C507051509448986&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

I saw "Jesus Camp". Who could forget the pretentious little 5 year old who was saved!

I challenge any normal person from not walking away with raised eyebrows after seeing this shit. Child abuse in full glory.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:53 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Oh! My! Look what happened to "Jesus Camp" What a surprise!

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/j ... e/8539.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 pm 
BT Regular
BT Regular

watch it!

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jesus-camp/

Post subject: Suggested Reading for You.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:09 pm 
Novice
Novice

1. Declaration of Independence

2. Articles of Confederation

3. Constitution

4 Ron Paul, 'Revolution' and 'End the Fed' to start then review his references

5. Mark R. Levin, 'Liberty and Tyranny' Check his references.

6. http://mises.org

7. http://avalon.law.yale.edu

The current public education system in the US does suck.
The Obama administrations actions are decimating the Sovereignty of the USA (Executive Order 12425: INTERPOL), and forcing greater numbers of the population into servitude by making them dependent on 'the system' (The Welfare State, Mark Levin).
The IPCC is a joke. Political organization by their own admission not based on Science.

1913: a particularly bad year for liberty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

Article XIII. Every State shall abide by the determination of the United States in Congress assembled, on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them. And the Articles of this Confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the Union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a Congress of the United States, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every State.

Articles of Confederation, 1778