It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Calling Bigfoot really WORKS!!!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:14 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

OMG! Saturday, as part of the Kinzua Bridge festival they held a "Bigfoot calling contest". I'm not really a believer of Bigfoot, and was busy Saturday, so I did not attend.

But my girlfriend and I did attend the Bridge festival on Sunday Afternoon. As we were headed back to Bradford in the late afternoon, I got a glimpse of what looked like two large, dark silhouettes in the forest.

I was able to stop the car and get the following amazing photos! They seemed to be heading in the direction of the Kinzua Bridge .... in the direction of the Bigfoot calls the day before!

The larger one seemed to be about 6 1/2- 7 feet tall and the second one was about 5 1/2- 6 feet tall.

We were not sure WHAT they were, but we were both certain they were NOT two bears walking on their rear legs!

Like I said before, before this sighting, I never believed in Bigfoot. I'm still not sure what we saw.

I'll let these photos speak for themselves!

The photos were not altered in any way at all besides me shrinking them to fit on the page, and adding text to the very first one.

Last edited by BTAdmin on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
resized images

Post subject: Re: Calling Bigfoot really WORKS!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:51 am 
BT Regular
BT Regular

It looks like a couple of guys with ghillie suits walking along.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:22 am 

could it been a bear scratching itself on a tree maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Guitar, it would be VERY dangerous for ANYBODY to go through the woods in McKean county in a ghillie suit.

There are many people who would shoot at a bigfoot. Just to be the first in the world to shoot one.

These two "creatures" seemed to be a dark black, and the texture, as you can see in the photos, seems to be more of a "matted fur or hair", rather than a mesh net woven with camo or dark green material. I've seen enough ghillie suits to know what they look like.

And the taller one was about 7 foot tall and quite hefty.

Star, these were defiantly not bears! I have never seen a bear walk any distance through the woods on their hind legs. Neither of these would fit the silhouette of a bear on his hind legs. They both had more of a "human body" shape, only much bigger.

Look closely at the last photo where it was turned and walking away from me. You can clearly see it is long hair or fur.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:15 pm 
BT TROLL - (My posts need approved by ADMIN)

You should have gotten much closer so you could get a clear frontal view of the genitals to see if they might be circumcised, a picture of a jewish bigfoot would be priceless!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:13 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Mr Jerk, of course! I should have ran right up to them for close ups! Why didn't I think of that?

Actually all these shots were taken from the road. And from the safety of our car. Although they were big enough to crush the little Prius I was in!

Mr Jerk, who in their right mind ('right mind' being the operating word here), would think of, or want to see Bigfoot d*ck?

I would have taken a close up of their faces had I gotten close enough.

You can see from my first photo how far away we were from them. I'm guessing about 200 yards or so?

The gun I had with me probably wouldn't have dropped either of them at 200 yards!

I believe in photos 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 they are facing us. In photos 9 and 10 they are turned and walking away.

Before seeing these I never believed in Bigfoot. And I thought the "Bigfoot Calling Contest" was somewhat funny. I thought it was "tongue-in-cheek". UNTIL I saw this pair making their way through the woods!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:47 pm 

You should petition DOT to put up a bigfoot crossing sign there, you never know when Mr. Harry Henderson might decide to cross the road right in front of some other poor unsuspecting luthier. Hmmm, I think dash cams should be made mandatory in that general area just for that purpose.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

The Jerk: "You should petition DOT to put up a bigfoot crossing sign there".

Why would I do that? I never saw a bigfoot cross the road in that area! Nor did I ever hear of anybody else seeing one cross there. Therefore it don't seem to be a problem we need to address.

They put the deer signs where a LOT of deer cross or get hit by cars. That I understand.

The bigfoot crossing sign seems a bit frivolous.

However, I would understand a "Bigfoot Viewing Area" sign! ...... And a nice pull-off or parking area!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

Somebody asked me for more detail, so here is as truthful and accurate a description of our "encounter" that I can come up with. I'll choose my words carefully.

As I stated, there was a "Bigfoot Calling Contest" at the Kinzua Bridge Festival on Saturday September 21st 2013 in the afternoon (3pm perhaps?).

On Sunday September 22nd, my girlfriend and I were leaving the Kinzua Bridge State Park at approximately 4:30 PM.

We were driving north (not sure of the road name) on the road that passes the park. About 4 or 5 miles north, I spotted out of the corner of my eye, something dark in the woods that looked like the shape of a "bigfoot or yeti".

Then I stopped the car in the road. I then determined there were two "creatures". One larger and one a bit smaller. I took photos out of the window, and slowly advanced the car forward for a better view through the trees and some brush along the road.

At first they seemed to be moving toward us, and then they appeared to turn and head away at a slow pace.

There were two distinct creatures and the space between them varied at times, but one appeared to follow the other.

We were on a narrow road and there was no shoulder or the shoulder was wet and soft, and we could not pull off. Soon there was too much brush and trees between us and the "creatures".

There were more cars trying to pass us, so we finally drove off and headed home.

I am not one who would believe in Bigfoot or Yeti's. I only believe what I see or can prove. I am not sure to this day what I saw there in the woods. They were very dark. I would say black. And it appeared it was long hair. I'm sure they were not black bears walking on their hind legs. They never seemed wobbly or unstable.

This is all the info I can offer.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:17 pm 

Have you went back to the spot to see if there were any tracks left?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 pm 
4 Stars
4 Stars

No, one reason is, it was in a tall open woods with a leaf/moss ground cover and nothing would leave tracks in that. And two, I've been extremely busy.

I'll leave that for the "experts" trained in Bigfoot research.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm 

Stony, here is a link you might be interested in.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/submitfm.asp

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next