|By using and
signing up for a BradfordToday.com membership subscription you are agreeing to the
following Terms Of Service (TOS) Agreement. BradfordToday.com may change these terms at
any point without written notice.
- All terms presented here are only available to individuals
who are able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, if you are not able
to form into this agreement then you are not eligible to participate in our membership
- This agreement is void where prohibited.
- Any activity conducted with, or using our membership
services is subject to applicable laws, in addition this contract shall be considered to
be in breach if any illegal activities is preformed by any user.
- Any breach of this agreement preformed by you shall render
your account void and be subject for termination.
- Members, users and subscribers MUST agree to these terms in
order to have a login account with Bradford Today.
details how BradfordToday uses member and user information submitted on BradfordToday.com.
- Bradford Today has the right to refuse service, membership
or a user account to any individual or business at our sole discretion or for any good
reason we can think of.
- You understand that you are only eligible for one (1)
account/subscription/membership with Bradford Today and you agree that you WILL NOT sign
up for more than one (1) account and you understand that by signing up for multiple
accounts that you are in breach of this agreement. (if you just want to change your
username, contact the admin)
- You agree that Bradford Today may at it's sole discretion
delete any secondary accounts that have proven to have been created by you.
- You understand and agree that BradfordToday MAY suspend your
account at any point for violating these terms. You also understand that Bradford Today
MAY send you warnings or notices of your breach or potential breach of this agreement but
is not obligated to do so.
- You agree that you will submit correct contact information
such as your name, email and address. You also agree to keep this information up to date
and you understand that if for any reason Bradford Today can not reach you and get a
response from you on an account related issue for a period of 25 days, your account may be
- By signing up, you understand that it is your sole
responsibility to keep your username and password in a safe place and it is your
obligation to not share this information with others. You also understand and agree that
ANY actions taken under your username and password login ( whether it was you or not )
will be considered to have been done by you and you understand that Bradford Today CAN NOT
be held liable if someone gets your login information.
- You fully know and understand that Bradford Today will
randomly assign an image avatar to your account at signup and may at our own discretion
throughout your membership assign a randomly selected image to any accounts that do not
have an avatar uploaded or set.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO ACTUAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN
CONNECTION WITH OUR "subscription", "membership", "Services"
OR THIS AGREEMENT.
- You agree to abide by all applicable laws in using our
programs or services.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our employees from
any claim or demand, including attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising
out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or
your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth
of Pennsylvania except to the extent federal law governs copyrights and trademarks. This
agreement is the entire agreement between you (the registered user/subscriber) and
Bradford Today and supersedes any other understandings or agreements, including, but not
limited to, any other services provided. Any action relating to this agreement must be
brought in the federal or state or local courts assigned to or located in Mckean County,
Pennsylvania, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- In addition to part "a" of this section 3,
Liability, in the event of any litigation against Bradford Today you agree to not hold
Bradford Today liable for any damages that exceed the entire cost originally paid for the
membership, subscription, service or product in question.
4. Posting Or Submitting To Our Services In General
post = Any content posted to any part of BradfordToday
- All registered users are granted "Author" access
and can post articles to BradfordToday.com however, your author status will need to be
approved by an administrator and if, at our sole discretion it becomes necessary, we may
restrict this level of privilege at any time.
- Your use and access of these services and the ability to
post to them is a privilege and not a right. Your freedom of speech guarantees you the
right to say what you want but it does not require us to publish what you say.
- Intellectual Content Post or Submissions
By posting your own personal Intellectual Property to this service in full context or
otherwise providing complete works or materials for display on this site you are stating
that you are the owner of the materials being posted or have permission to post such
materials and are granting Bradford Today.com express consent from the owner (you) of the
materials a royalty free, non-exclusive, unrestricted world license to publish, copy, use,
display, transmit or sublicense these materials submitted.
You may NOT post materials created by others in full. You may however quote or provide an
excerpt of the materials. You also understand that any posts made of quotes or excerpts of
third party content that you agree to provide a link or information regarding the source
of such materials
- All postings and submissions are subject to editorial review
and or removal at the discretion of the editors of Bradford Today. Bradford Today reserves
the right to deny, delete or remove any post or submission you make at this site for any
good reason we can think of.
- The following will NOT be accepted if posted to our
Hardcore profanity, baiting, trolling, flooding, harassing others, offensive materials or
behavior, hate materials, inappropriate behavior or otherwise doing or showing something
no one would want their kids to see. BradfordToday will be
the sole judge to determine such materials.
- You may not disclose any personal information about any
individual on any part of Bradford Today.com without express permission from that
- Libel. You are liable for what you post or submit to these
services. Bradford Today will not tolerate slandering any individual or business.
- If you are privileged to post to our services we do respect
your freedom of speech in a sense that it does not break our rules set forth in this
agreement. We respect your freedom of speech but there is a line between what is
acceptable and is not, so you understand and agree that you will try to think sensibly and
be respectable to other users of this service.
- With exception to profile settings and the forums, any
articles, news, stories, poems or OpEd's you post here are not guaranteed to be posted on
Bradford Today. Editors will need to approve your submissions before they are published.
5. Classified Ads
- You may not post multiple ads for the same item to the same
category (spamming). Ads should be placed in the proper category.
- Any products you list must be legally sellable products or
- The following items are not permitted, pornographic items,
sex related items, items promoting hate, racism, or criminal.
- We reserve the right to move or refuse ANY ad posted.
6. User Profiles & Private Messaging - Specific rules
regarding profiles in general.
- You MUST keep your profile free of sexually explicit
content, it must be decent. Bradford Today will not tolerate any breach of this rule and
your account will be deleted and banned if found you have broken it. ALL PROFILES ARE
MONITORED BY THE STAFF AND CAN BE REPORTED BY OTHER USERS.
- You agree to not 'Spam" other users profiles with ads
or any unwanted materials.
- You agree to not harass other users through the use of
profiles or private messaging (PM).
7. Bradford Today & Affiliated Co-Sponsored Contest
- By participating in the contests held at BradfordToday.com
you are agreeing to accept these special terms.
- In order to participate and win you must be a registered
user and qualify to win. Qualifying users are subscribers who do NOT have a relationship
with either Bradford Today or the co-sponsoring body.
- There are no purchases necessary to win any of our contest
held at BradfordToday.com. Each contest may have different requirements in order to win,
each contest will specify what the requirements are for that particular promotion and how
- Bradford Today may do promotions in conjunction with 3rd
parties who may sponsor a prize or reward contest. You agree that BradfordToday.com and
such 3rd parties have the right to share information related to participating contestants
and by participating in such contests you grant Bradford Today permission to share such
information collected within the particular contest with the sponsor.
- In the event you should win any contest, you give
BradfordToday.com and its partners and affiliates the right to use your name and or
subscriber name in promotional materials for the purposes of promoting this site and or a
business related to the contest as well as the right to announce you as winner of such
prizes or rewards, and to publish it as we see fit.
8. Premium Subscribers
- If you sign up for Premium Subscription you agree to these
additional terms and conditions.
- To obtain the Premium Subscriber benefits you agree to
subscribe monthly to Premium Subscriber services at the rate listed until you cancel. You
understand that you will be billed monthly at this rate by a secured 3rd party credit card
processing agency on the behalf of Layerdyne - ClientVillage, parent entity of
- Custom Forum Title - You may not use vulgar language or
profanity in your Custom Forum Title.
- Ads Display - You understand MOST ads will not show to you
except ads on the Business Directory pages, Sponsor ads under the site
"Sponsors" list and classified ads. This only applies to ads from 3rd parties
and does not apply to ads that BradfordToday itself may show to promote areas of the site,
features or enhancements.
9. User Points
- As a registered subscriber you can earn "User
Points" for participating in various aspects of BradfordToday. In order to earn and
utilize user points on BradfordToday you must agree to the following special terms.
- User points are non transferable from one account to
another, you may not trade or sell user points.
- User points may only be used or consumed in conjunction with
official BradfordToday offers, events or purposes. Points do not have "actual"
10. Business Directory / Reviews & Ratings
- As a member/subscriber you agree to the following terms and
conditions and policies regarding the BradfordToday Business Directory.
- Any registered subscriber may submit business/organizations
to the directory. Registered users may submit as an official representative of the
business/organization or as simply a client/customer/user of such organization.
- By submitting a listing as a non-official representative you
agree to provide correct and accurate information about such businesses or organizations
on the listing itself and NOT provide false, misleading or harmful texts regarding the
business or any reviews in the description field of those listings. (there is a place for
- BradfordToday has the right to publish publicly available,
generally known information about businesses and organizations such as place of business
and contact information. It is the policy of BradfordToday to not remove these listings
unless those listings meet one of the following conditions:
1. The business/organization ceases to exist.
2. The business/organization no longer does business in the Bradford/McKean County and
You also understand that once you submit or be given the privilege to edit/update your
business/organization listing as an official representative that you can not remove your
listing unless it meets one of these conditions.
- As a listing owner, you have the privilege to add or edit
company/organization information on your listing however you do not have the right to edit
or remove reviews or ratings. You do however have the right to be notified of and respond
- You understand that reviews must meet the general posting
rules in section 4 above.
Comments? Suggestions? Click Here!