PSP: Clogged Dryer Vent Caused Fire

A clogged clothes dryer vent was the cause of a fire that damaged a mobile home in Smethport early Friday morning. A state police fire marshal says the fire started in the dryer vent that was…

Read More…

Posted by on Aug 27 2014. Filed under Local News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.












LIKE US
EMAIL SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

DONATE

NEWS SITES

   - CoudyNews
   - 1490 News Blog
   - WESB.com
   - BradfordPA.us Newswire
   - Solomon's Words
   - The Bradford Era



OUTDOOR SITES

   - Allegheny Defense Project
   - Friends of Allegheny Wild
   - Save Our Streams Pa



   Pennsylvania Facts

   - PA is the Keystone State.
   - PA Capitol is Harrisburg
   - Settled in 1643
   - PA Bird: Ruffed Grouse
   - Tree is the Hemlock
   - Flower: Mountain Laurel
   - PA has 116 State Parks


© 2004-2014 Bradford PA Today. News & Information. All rights reserved.

Bradford PA Portal | PennsNews | BigFree Information | Free Web Hosting